The Scientific Council is an advisory body under the director of the Center.
The structure of the Scientific Council includes: Director of the Center, Deputy Director of the Center, scientific secretary of the Center, heads of the departments of the Center, leading scientists and representatives of the most closely related scientific institutions of the country as well as the chairman of the trade union of the Center. The personal composition of the Scientific Council is approved by the Chairman of the State Competition Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Director of the Center is the chairman of the Scientific Council, in case of his absence - Deputy Director serves as chairman. The Scientific Council meets in the terms established by the Director of the Center.
The Scientific Council of the Center:
a) discusses areas of scientific activity of the Center;
b) reviews the plans of scientific works, publications, implementation of the results of research works into practice;
c) reviews the reports on the most important results of the scientific and scientific-organizational activity of the Center;
d) discusses the issues related to the restructuring of the Center, the most important scientific problems and assesses the most important scientific work of the Center;
e) discusses the issues of coordination and creative collaboration with other scientific institutions;
f) hears the reports on the scientific work of the heads of departments, as well as the most important reports of the Center staff members on their return from business trips.
of the Scientific Council of the Center for Research of Problems in Privatization, Development of Competition and Corporate Governance under the State Competition Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan (approved by the Chairman of the State Competition Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on June 25, 2018)
1. Igor Butikov – doctor of economics science, professor (Chairman of the Scientific Council)
2. Bazarbay Berkinov - doctor of economics science, professor
3. Anvar Usmanov - doctor of economics science, professor
4. Akmal Valijonov – candidate of economics science
5. Ravshan Kayumov - candidate of economics science
6. Zufar Ashurov - senior staff scientist
7. Sanjar Shukurov – teacher of Department of Corporate Governance of Tashkent State University of Economics, Master of International Relations and PhD in Economics of the University of Kyung Hee University (South Korea)
8. Sherzod Makhamadaliev – head specialist of the Department for Protection of Consumer’s Rights and Control of Advertising Activity of the State Competition Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Master of Public Administration of Korea University (South Korea)
9. Talat Samandarov - head specialist of the Department for Restructuring of Economically Insolvent Enterprises, Master of Public Administration of Korean Development Institute (South Korea)
10. Shoira Saidkarimova – head of department in the Ministry of Innovative Development
11. Natalya Nedelkina – secretary of the Scientific Council